A lawyer named Strange died, and his friend asked the tombstone maker to inscribe on his tombstone, "Here lies Strange, an honest man, and a lawyer." The inscriber insisted that such an inscription would be confusing, for passersby would tend to think that three men were buried under the stone. However he suggested an alternative: He would inscribe, "Here lies a man who was both honest and a lawyer. That way, whenever anyone walked by the tombstone and read it, they would be certain to remark: "That's Strange!"
A lawyer named Strange died...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How many lawyers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- How are lawyers like sperm?
- What happens when a lawyer takes viagra?
- A lawyer returns to his parked BMW to find the headlights broken...
- A big-city lawyer was representing the railroad in a lawsuit...
- A precise location
- 45 or 82?
- A wise choice
- What is the worst thing about our justice system?
- A lawyer passed on and found himself in Heaven...
- Весь список