A man walked into a bar with his alligator and asked the bartender "Do you serve lawyers here?" "Sure do," replied the bartender. "Good," said the customer, "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my gator."
Too good to be true
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- At night court, a man was brought in and set...
- Mr. Dewey was briefing his client, who was about to...
- A lawyer named Strange died...
- The first client
- A lawyer returns to his parked BMW to find the headlights...
- Honesty is the best policy
- The Night Before Christmas, Legally Speaking
- The dog and the butcher
- What did the lawyer name his daughter?
- Best advice possible
- Весь список