A little turtle begins to climb a tree slowly...
A little turtle begins to climb a tree slowly. After long hours of effort, he reaches the top, jumps into the air waving his front legs, until reaches heavily into the ground with a hard knock over his shell. After recovering his consciousness, he starts to climb the tree again, jumps again, and knocks the ground heavily again. The little turtle insisted again and again after each knock, while a couple of birds sitting at the edge of a branch, looking the turtle with pain..suddenly the female bird says to the male: "Hey dear, I think it's time to tell our little turtle he is adopted."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Did you hear about the Blind man that went Bunjee jumping?
- What does the snail say when he gets on the turtle?
- A blind man walks into a drug store with his seeing eye dog...
- Good business
- Some cows view each day as the last roundup...
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- What did the fish say when he hit a concrete wall?
- Persistency Act
- Why'd the monkey fall outta the tree?
- Весь список