Mom and Dad were trying to console Susie...
Mom and Dad were trying to console Susie, whose dog had recently died.
"You know, it's not your fault that the dog died. He's probably up in heaven right now, having a grand old time with God." Susie, still crying, said "What would God want with a dead dog?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Second Opinion
- What did one Lesbian Frog say to the other?
- A dangerous job
- Why did the cactus cross the road?
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a bat while it sleeps?
- What do you call a sleeping bull?
- What do you get if you sleep under a cow?
- Did you hear about Adolph, the brown-nosed reindeer?
- How do you catch an elephant?
- A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow...
- Весь список