A negro was travelling in china. In a remote village, he came upon an elderly chinaman skipping stones across a lake. At each bounce of the stone off the water, the mountains surrounding the lake echoed back, "CHING...CHANG...CHUN..." The negro was amazed. He asked the chinaman what was going on. "Oh", said the chinee, "magic spirit of the lake echo back the names of your ancient ancestors as your stone skip upon the sacred waters". "Wow", said the negro, "can I try it?". "Certainly", replied the chinaman. The negro picked up the biggest stone he could find, and gave it a mighty heave across the waters...and as it skipped across the waters, the mountains echoed back "CHIM...PAN...ZEE...."
A Negro was travelling in china...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- This black guy is walking along a beach when...
- What's long and hard that a Greek bride gets...
- A Jewish Mother
- How do you sink a Polish submarine?
- Did you hear about the hillbilly...
- What do you get when you cross an Arab with a Mexican?
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- What do you call a villager with 500 girlfriends?
- How is Christmas celebrated in a Jewish home?
- Why cant black women become nuns?
- Весь список