A Negro was travelling in china...
A negro was travelling in china. In a remote village, he came upon an elderly chinaman skipping stones across a lake. At each bounce of the stone off the water, the mountains surrounding the lake echoed back, "CHING...CHANG...CHUN..." The negro was amazed. He asked the chinaman what was going on. "Oh", said the chinee, "magic spirit of the lake echo back the names of your ancient ancestors as your stone skip upon the sacred waters". "Wow", said the negro, "can I try it?". "Certainly", replied the chinaman. The negro picked up the biggest stone he could find, and gave it a mighty heave across the waters...and as it skipped across the waters, the mountains echoed back "CHIM...PAN...ZEE...."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A bus conversation
- Why did Santa Anna bring only 4000 troops to the Alamo?
- Two bags
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- What is the definition of a Jewish nyphomaniac?
- An Irish man went to the courthouse to change his name...
- The right way to ask a question
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- Looking for a monkey wrench
- Весь список