A Negro was travelling in china...
A negro was travelling in china. In a remote village, he came upon an elderly chinaman skipping stones across a lake. At each bounce of the stone off the water, the mountains surrounding the lake echoed back, "CHING...CHANG...CHUN..." The negro was amazed. He asked the chinaman what was going on. "Oh", said the chinee, "magic spirit of the lake echo back the names of your ancient ancestors as your stone skip upon the sacred waters". "Wow", said the negro, "can I try it?". "Certainly", replied the chinaman. The negro picked up the biggest stone he could find, and gave it a mighty heave across the waters...and as it skipped across the waters, the mountains echoed back "CHIM...PAN...ZEE...."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why Jewish women like Chinese food so much
- What is the difference between a homeless and a pizza?
- A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
- State of Arkansas Residency Application
- The three survivors of the shipwreck...
- An Irish man went to the courthouse to change his name...
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- Chinese Subtitles
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- What happens when a Jew with an erection walks into a wall?
- Весь список