A negro was travelling in china. In a remote village, he came upon an elderly chinaman skipping stones across a lake. At each bounce of the stone off the water, the mountains surrounding the lake echoed back, "CHING...CHANG...CHUN..." The negro was amazed. He asked the chinaman what was going on. "Oh", said the chinee, "magic spirit of the lake echo back the names of your ancient ancestors as your stone skip upon the sacred waters". "Wow", said the negro, "can I try it?". "Certainly", replied the chinaman. The negro picked up the biggest stone he could find, and gave it a mighty heave across the waters...and as it skipped across the waters, the mountains echoed back "CHIM...PAN...ZEE...."
A Negro was travelling in china...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Fair business
- Arkansas Governor Application
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- A girl sat sobbing in the police station...
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- A Greek BBQ
- Why dont mexicans have checking accounts?
- Весь список