A negro was travelling in china. In a remote village, he came upon an elderly chinaman skipping stones across a lake. At each bounce of the stone off the water, the mountains surrounding the lake echoed back, "CHING...CHANG...CHUN..." The negro was amazed. He asked the chinaman what was going on. "Oh", said the chinee, "magic spirit of the lake echo back the names of your ancient ancestors as your stone skip upon the sacred waters". "Wow", said the negro, "can I try it?". "Certainly", replied the chinaman. The negro picked up the biggest stone he could find, and gave it a mighty heave across the waters...and as it skipped across the waters, the mountains echoed back "CHIM...PAN...ZEE...."
A Negro was travelling in china...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Jewish medicine
- Poor Rabbi!
- A Mexican, a black, and a white guy...
- How do you know when a redneck isn't wearing any underwear?
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- An American woman and an Iranian woman...
- An effective contraceptive
- Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?
- What did the Jewish pedophile ask the little girl?
- Весь список