A Negro was travelling in china...
A negro was travelling in china. In a remote village, he came upon an elderly chinaman skipping stones across a lake. At each bounce of the stone off the water, the mountains surrounding the lake echoed back, "CHING...CHANG...CHUN..." The negro was amazed. He asked the chinaman what was going on. "Oh", said the chinee, "magic spirit of the lake echo back the names of your ancient ancestors as your stone skip upon the sacred waters". "Wow", said the negro, "can I try it?". "Certainly", replied the chinaman. The negro picked up the biggest stone he could find, and gave it a mighty heave across the waters...and as it skipped across the waters, the mountains echoed back "CHIM...PAN...ZEE...."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Detective report
- What do a hurricane, a tornado, and a...
- What do you get when you cross an Iraqi and a dog?
- A historical example
- The Frenchman and the Italian...
- Why does the new Polish Navy have glass bottomed boats?
- Typical jewish mother
- A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told...
- ...And I will do anything for love.
- A reason for divorce
- Весь список