I got a great Polish joke
A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer and says to the bartender, "Hey, I got this great Polish Joke..." The barkeep glares at him and says in a warning tone of voice: "Before you go telling that joke you better know that I'm Polish, both bouncers are Polish and so are most of my customers" "Okay" says the customer,"I'll tell it very slowly."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Fair business
- Did you hear about the spanish fireman...
- What is the last thing you usually hear before...
- A Mexican, a black, and a white guy...
- What's long and hard that a Greek bride gets...
- Greatest way to learn English
- Irish math
- Two bags
- Another ethnic joke
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- Весь список