I got a great Polish joke
A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer and says to the bartender, "Hey, I got this great Polish Joke..." The barkeep glares at him and says in a warning tone of voice: "Before you go telling that joke you better know that I'm Polish, both bouncers are Polish and so are most of my customers" "Okay" says the customer,"I'll tell it very slowly."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Jewish boy was walking with his girlfriend...
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- How do you know when a redneck isn't wearing any underwear?
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- What do you get when you cross a matzo ball with LSD?
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- What's the Arkansas state motto?
- What do you call a villager with 500 girlfriends?
- Весь список