I got a great Polish joke
A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer and says to the bartender, "Hey, I got this great Polish Joke..." The barkeep glares at him and says in a warning tone of voice: "Before you go telling that joke you better know that I'm Polish, both bouncers are Polish and so are most of my customers" "Okay" says the customer,"I'll tell it very slowly."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- All the same
- What is the last thing you usually hear before...
- Jewish mothers
- Fair business
- How do you circumcise a redneck?
- A Scottish lad and lass were sitting together on a heathery hill...
- What's the Arkansas state motto?
- This black guy is walking along a beach when...
- Three Chinese daughters
- Why do Scottsmen wear kilts?
- Весь список