A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said, "Stand in the corner." She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to." she whispered. "Just pretend you're a statue." "What's this, honey?" the husband asked as he entered the room. "Oh, it's just a statue." she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked the idea so much, I got one for us too." No more was said about the "statue." Around two in the morning, the husband got out of bed, went into the kitchen, and returned with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here." he said to the 'statue.' "Eat this. I stood like an idiot at the Smith's for three days and nobody offered me so much as a glass of water."
A new statue for the bedroom
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Is there a doctor in the house?
- A guy goes up to this girl in a bar and says...
- Was your wife a virgin when you married?
- A different father
- Good News, Bad News, Worse News II
- What would you do if I won the lottery?
- A wife went in to see a therapist and said...
- What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
- A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife...
- Barry took a girl out on her first date...
- Весь список