The child was a typical four-year-old girl - cute, inquisitive, bright as a new penny. When she expressed difficulty in grasping the concept of marriage, her father decided to pull out his wedding photo album, thinking visual images would help. One page after another, he pointed out the bride arriving at the church, the entrance, the wedding ceremony, the recessional, the reception, etc. "Now do you understand?" he asked. "I think so," she said, "is that when mommy came to work for us?"
A novel grasp on marriage
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do you keep the neighborhood kids off your front lawn?
- Silly superstition
- What God looks like
- Strict school
- What is Pink and Red and sits in a corner?
- One day a teacher was teaching religion...
- Following the sign
- One day a little boy over heard his parents...
- A word play
- A little boy and his dad are standing in line...
- Весь список