The teacher says, "Children, today I will ask each of you to come to the front of the class and use a word in a sentence. Today's word is "beautiful". Little Sally, would you please come up here and use "beautiful" in a sentence?" Little Sally walked to the front of the room, thought for a moment and said, "Teacher, my mom is the most beautiful woman in the world." Teacher says, "Very good, Little Sally, you may sit. Little Frankie, your turn." Little Frankie walked to the front of the room, thought for a moment and said, "Teacher, the sunrise this morning was the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen." Teacher says, "Very good, Little Frankie, you may sit. Little Johnny, it's your turn." Little Johnnie walked to the front of the room, thought for a moment and said, "Teacher, last night my big sister told my dad that she was pregnant and he said, "Beautiful, just fucking beautiful."
Beautiful -- in a sentence
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Fair Punishment
- A little girl came running into the house crying...
- A wish for Christmas
- One day, little Billy comes home from kindergarten...
- Old enough for cursing
- There was a boy who worked in the produce section of the market...
- What is the difference between boogers and spinach?
- Like father like son
- Who signed the Declaration of Independence?
- A little Catholic kid was praying as hard as he could...
- Весь список