A partially deaf gentleman was extolling the virtues of his new hearing aid. "It's marvelous," he enthused to a friend. "Since I acquired it I can hear the birds chirping on the hearth. I can also hear clearly a conversation being held in an apartment a full block away!" "You don't say," said his friend. "What kind is it?" The proud owner consulted his wristwatch and answered, "Twenty minutes after two."
A partially deaf gentleman was extolling the virtues...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Important thoughts
- You're next
- When is it OK for a lady to slap a midget?
- What is old, wrinkled, and hangs out your underwear?
- How do I know anything really exists?
- A man eating at restaurant says to his waiter...
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Why do farts smell?
- Did you hear about the guy born with two left feet?
- This morning I woke up to the unmistakable scent...
- Весь список