A pheasant was standing in a field chatting to a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of yonder tree", sighed the pheasant, "but I haven"t got the energy". Well, why don"t you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They"re packed with nutrients". The pheasant pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch and so on. Finally, after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree, whereupon he was spotted by a farmer who dashed into the farmhouse, emerged with a shotgun, and shot the pheasant right out of the tree. Moral of the Story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won"t keep you there.
A peasant was standing in a field chatting to a bull...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- On Jeopardy
- A lady was in a hardware store looking at...
- How can you identify an blind pirate?
- A man was riding in the back of his limousine...
- La Machine
- What is the difference between Prince Charles and OJ Simpson?
- What did the egg say to the boiling water?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Comp Sci Style
- Temperatures and What They Mean
- What do you call a vegetarian with diahrrea?
- Весь список