If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed and dry cleaners depressed? Laundry workers could decrease, eventually becoming depressed and depleted! Even more, bedmakers will be debunked, baseball players will be debased, landscapers will be deflowered, bulldozer operators will be degraded, organ donors will be delivered, software engineers will be detested, the BVD company will be debriefed, and even musical composers will eventually decompose. And on a more positive note, perhaps we can hope politicians will be devoted.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A woman went down to the Welfare Office to get aid...
- How gross is that?
- Why cannot Santa have children?
- What did the normal baby say to the test tube baby?
- Beware of IRS
- What's better than roses on your piano?
- A man is waiting for his wife to give birth...
- Why cannot Frankenstein have children?
- How do I know anything really exists?
- An artist asked the gallery owner...
- Весь список