A priest is walking down the street one day when...
A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach. After watching the boys efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boys position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a sold ring. Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?" To which the boy replies, "Now we run!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A fortunate coincidence
- What God looks like
- What is the difference between boogers and spinach?
- Who signed the Declaration of Independence?
- Fun fun fun worry worry worry
- A young boy on his way home from school must pass by a group...
- Missed the word
- A young teenager comes home from school...
- Two kindergarten girls were talking outside...
- Little Johny being literal
- Весь список