A suitable transplant
A fellow is walking into a hospital and sees two doctors down on their hands and knees in one of the flower beds. He goes over and says, "Can I help? Have you lost something?" "No," says one of the doctors. "We're about to do a heart transplant on an accountant and we're looking for a suitable stone."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Work Environment
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
- Jon starts working in a lumber camp...
- Does anyone know what would happen if the earth...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard V
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- A small analogy
- A middle manager is called into his bosses office...
- Welfare office
- Mary came back from lunch to find that all the girls...
- Весь список