A suitable transplant
A fellow is walking into a hospital and sees two doctors down on their hands and knees in one of the flower beds. He goes over and says, "Can I help? Have you lost something?" "No," says one of the doctors. "We're about to do a heart transplant on an accountant and we're looking for a suitable stone."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There are thousands of sex phone lines for men...
- Equally qualified
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IV
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- Did you hear about the welfare doll?
- Tough sell
- When does a person decide to become an accountant?
- Do you have an email address?
- How Shit Happens
- Not so fast!
- Весь список