A fellow is walking into a hospital and sees two doctors down on their hands and knees in one of the flower beds. He goes over and says, "Can I help? Have you lost something?" "No," says one of the doctors. "We're about to do a heart transplant on an accountant and we're looking for a suitable stone."
A suitable transplant
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Rejection Letter Reject
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- Bank Teller
- When does a person decide to become an accountant?
- Brain or muscles?
- Several weeks after a young man had been hired...
- There are thousands of sex phone lines for men...
- Does anyone know what would happen if the earth...
- Equally qualified
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
- Весь список