A very modest lady applied for a job at the factory where they made "Tickle me Elmo dolls". It was Friday and almost quitting time and hurriedly the boss told her to report for work on Monday. He quickly explained to her that she would be stationed on the assembly line just before the dolls were packed into boxes. On Monday they started up the line and within twenty minutes had to shut it down because one worker couldn't keep up. The boss went down the line to find the problem. The new employee was very busy trying to do her part but she had a bunch of dolls waiting for her. Closer examination showed that she was sewing little cloth bags containing two walnuts in the appropriate place on the dolls. The boss could not control his laughter and said, "Lady, I said to give each doll Two----Test----Tickles."
A very modest lady applied for a job...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard X
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard I
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Work Environment
- The external organs of a body were fighting over who should be boss...
- A Manager of a retail clothing store is reviewing...
- Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IV
- Proffessional Acquantance
- Latex factory
- Весь список