A talking bird
One man wanted to make a special gift for his mother on the Mother's day. He run out of ideas but then found a pet shop where was birds that could sing, talk and dance. The price was 5 thousand dollars, but he bought two of them and send to his mother as a surprise. Next day he called to his mother and asked how she liked the present. "Oh they was delicious, thank you" she answered. He got upset and said "Mom this were expensive birds they cost me 5 thousand dollars and they could sing and talk and dance". And his mother answered "Well, they should've said something"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- Tarzania II
- What does the snail say when he gets on the turtle?
- Why don't oysters give to charity?
- What do you call a rabbit with a bent dick?
- What do you get when you breed a Bulldog and a Shitzu together?
- What do you get if you sleep under a cow?
- An elephant...
- How do you catch a polar bear?
- The essential difference
- Весь список