Some cows view each day as the last roundup, others, merely as another opportunity to stampede. Most cows view the new day as an exciting new opportunity to eat grass and point in the same direction as the other cows.
Some cows view each day as the last roundup...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- What's the difference between a bull and a cow?
- A man in a state of excessive inebriation...
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a bat while it sleeps?
- I've never understood why women love cats...
- Laboratory Rabbit Freedom
- Have you ever smelled moth balls?
- What did one Lesbian Frog say to the other?
- Why do you wrap duct tape around a hamster?
- Beware of dog!
- Весь список