Some cows view each day as the last roundup...
Some cows view each day as the last roundup, others, merely as another opportunity to stampede. Most cows view the new day as an exciting new opportunity to eat grass and point in the same direction as the other cows.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A man takes his dog for a walk in the park...
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- A dog walks into a butcher shop...
- What do you call a sleeping bull?
- What has two legs and bleeds?
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- A talking horse
- A farmer comes home with a lively young bull...
- Where do you find a no legged dog?
- Laboratory Rabbit Freedom
- Весь список