A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona...
A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he notices that the oil-pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.
After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of vanilla ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands, he makes a real mess trying to eat with his little flippers.
After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says, "It looks like you blew a seal."
"No, no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the difference between a duck and a cow?
- Man and wife at the zoo
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- A gruesome murder
- Two cows were talking in the field one day...
- What do you call a rabbit with a bent dick?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- What do you do with a dog with no legs?
- At an auction
- Punishment that fits the crime
- Весь список