An old lady owned two monkeys...
An old lady owned two monkeys. One day they both died, so she took them to the taxodermist.
"So you want them mounted?" asked the taxidermist.
To which she replied: "No. Holding hands will do just fine."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How To Give Your Cat a Pill
- What is the difference between a dog and a fox?
- What has four legs and eight arms?
- Persistency Act
- A panda bear walks into a restaurant
- Man v. cat
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Sales Style
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- How do you catch a polar bear?
- What has two legs, spots, and bleeds?
- Весь список