A woman consulted a doctor...
A woman consulted a doctor, explaining that for many years she sufferred from excessive flatulance, but there was never any sound or smell so she had done nothing about it until now. So the Dr. took down all of her medical history,a process that took quite a while. At the end, the woman says, "You see, Dr Smyth while I've been sitting here talking to you I've broken wind five times, but there's no sound and no smell." At this point, the Dr. scribbled something on a pad, ripped off a sheet and handed it to the woman. "What's this?" she asked, "some pills?" "No", replied Dr Smyth, "that is a prescription for a hearing aid: come in next week, and we'll operate on your nose."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Some problems
- Where are the fingers?
- A construction worker goes to the doctor and says...
- What is red and sticky and crawls up a girls thigh?
- Saving one of them
- A few days before his proctological exam, a one eyed man...
- A man walks into a doctor office
- A memory problem
- What is the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer?
- The doctor looked at the woman who had come to him...
- Весь список