At night court, a man was brought in and set before the judge. The judge said, "State your name, occupation, and the charge." The defendant said, "I'm Sparks, I'm an electrician, charged with battery." The judge winced and said, "Bailiff! Put this man in a dry cell!"
At night court, a man was brought in and set...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Staring down from the bench to announce the terms...
- An old man was critically ill...
- Where am I, Cathy?
- How are lawyers like sperm?
- What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50?
- Honesty is the best policy
- Do you know the problem with lawyer jokes?
- What happens when a lawyer takes viagra?
- A precise location
- Весь список