"You seem to have more than the average share of intelligence for a man of your background," sneered the lawyer at a witness on the stand. "If I wasn't under oath, I'd return the compliment," replied the witness.
Being under oath
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50?
- In a long line of people waiting for a bank teller...
- A big-city lawyer was representing the railroad in a lawsuit...
- At night court, a man was brought in and set...
- Two law partners leave their office and go to lunch...
- The first client
- What did the lawyer name his daughter?
- What is the difference between a lawyer and a trampoline?
- How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
- Весь список