Berkowitz is having a drink at his hotel...
Berkowitz is having a drink at his hotel when he spots a beautiful young woman at the other end of the bar. "Bartender," he says, "give that lady whatever she likes, and put it on my tab." When the drink is delivered, the woman gives Berkowitz a warm smile. A moment later he's at her side. "That was very kind of you," she says. "Won't you sit down?" After a few minutes of small talk, she says, "Let me be honest with you. You're a very nice man, but I don't think you realize that I'm a professional. I'd be delighted to go upstairs with you for a hundred dollars. If that's not what you had in mind, I certainly understand, and I'll say good-bye now, no hard feelings." "I'm surprised," says Berkowitz. "But you're a beautiful lady, and I like you, too. I've never done something like this before, but sure, let's go upstairs." When they get to Berkowitz's room, he says, "I was wondering. There's something about you that makes me think you might be Jewish." "Well, I am," she replies a little defensively. "Why do you ask?" "Well, I'm Jewish, too," says Berkowitz. "And since we're both Jewish, I was hoping you would give me a discount." "Dammit," she replies, "I was afraid this would happen. Okay, twenty percent off. But I want you to know, at these prices I'm not making any profit!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A whole gaggle of Jewish ladies at a party...
- How do you know Monica Lewinsky is Jewish?
- It was obvious
- A gruesome discovery
- What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position?
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- Fair business
- A Jewish young man was seeing a psychiatrist...
- How do you know when a redneck isn't wearing any underwear?
- An old italian couple is walking around in the mall...
- Весь список