Berkowitz is having a drink at his hotel...
Berkowitz is having a drink at his hotel when he spots a beautiful young woman at the other end of the bar. "Bartender," he says, "give that lady whatever she likes, and put it on my tab." When the drink is delivered, the woman gives Berkowitz a warm smile. A moment later he's at her side. "That was very kind of you," she says. "Won't you sit down?" After a few minutes of small talk, she says, "Let me be honest with you. You're a very nice man, but I don't think you realize that I'm a professional. I'd be delighted to go upstairs with you for a hundred dollars. If that's not what you had in mind, I certainly understand, and I'll say good-bye now, no hard feelings." "I'm surprised," says Berkowitz. "But you're a beautiful lady, and I like you, too. I've never done something like this before, but sure, let's go upstairs." When they get to Berkowitz's room, he says, "I was wondering. There's something about you that makes me think you might be Jewish." "Well, I am," she replies a little defensively. "Why do you ask?" "Well, I'm Jewish, too," says Berkowitz. "And since we're both Jewish, I was hoping you would give me a discount." "Dammit," she replies, "I was afraid this would happen. Okay, twenty percent off. But I want you to know, at these prices I'm not making any profit!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An American woman and an Iranian woman...
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- Giuseppi walks into work, and he says...
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went duck hunting?
- It's 11 o'clock...
- What do true rednecks do on Halloween?
- Rabbi's anniversary present
- Why dont mexicans have checking accounts?
- Southerners are not that stupid
- Весь список