There's these four Irishmen in a bar, all drinking Guinness. One of them is looking rather puzzled, so another turns to him and asks him what's the matter.
1st Irishman: Well, I was just trying to remember what 2 plus 2 is. 2nd Irishman: Oh, that's easy, it's 147. 1st Irishman: No no no, that can't be right. How about you, Fergus, do you know what 2 plus 2 is? 3rd Irishman: Hmmm ... could it be Wednesday, perhaps? 1st Irishman: No no no, that doesn't sound right either. How about you Pat, do you know? 4th Irishman: Simple, the answer is 4. 1st Irishman: Of course! How did you work it out?! 4th Irishman: Aha, that's where brains come in! I subtracted 147 from Wednesday!
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Scottish cop was asked how he'd break up a crowd...
- What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position?
- Do you know why the baby Jesus was not born in Iowa?
- What did the redneck get on his I.Q. test?
- What do West Virginians call a pretty woman?
- What's the difference between an Italian mother and a Jewish mother?
- No pressure
- Two bags
- St Peter is standing at the pearly gates one day...
- A girl sat sobbing in the police station...
- Весь список