In a biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A young female (FRESHMAN) raised her hand and asked, "If I understand, you're saying there is a lot of glucose, as in sugar in male semen?" "That's correct", responded the professor, going on to add statistical info. Raising her hand again, the girl asked, "Then why doesn't it taste sweet?" After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing, the poor girl's face turned bright red, and as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books without a word and walked out of class.... and never returned. However, as she was going out the door, the Professor's reply was classic.... Totally straight-faced he answered her question, "It doesn't taste sweet because the taste-buds for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue and not the back of your throat."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A college professor in an anatomy class asked his students...
- A school teacher injured his back and had to wear...
- Disprove this!
- A penis study
- The price decides everything
- In the Sex Ed class the teacher says...
- How to write a paper
- American University Grading Procedures
- Academy of Mudgeology
- How does physics save lives?
- Весь список