Business is business
A young Jewish boy starts attending public school in a small town. The teacher of the one-room school decides to use her position to try to influence the new student. She asks the class, "Who was the greatest man that ever lived?"
A girl raises her hand and says, "I think George Washington was the greatest man that ever lived because he is the Father of our country." The teacher replies, "Well...that's a good answer, but that's not the answer I am looking for."
Another young student raises his hand and says, "I think Abraham Lincoln was the greatest man that lived because he freed the slaves and helped end the civil war." ... "Well, that's another good answer, but that is not the one I was looking for."
Then the new Jewish boy raises his hand and says, "I think Jesus Christ was the greatest man that ever lived." The teacher's mouth drops open in astonishment. "Yes!" she says, "that's the answer I was looking for." She then brings him up to the front of the classroom and gives him a lollipop.
Later, during recess, another Jewish boy approaches him as he is licking his lollipop. He says, "Why did you say, 'Jesus Christ'?"
The boy stops licking his lollipop and replies, "I know it's Moses, and YOU know it's Moses, but business is business."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Jewish boy was walking with his girlfriend...
- Did you hear about the fire in the rednecks library?
- What is the last thing you usually hear before...
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- The headmistress at a girls prep school...
- For many years, the border between Poland and Russia...
- What is a Jewish American Princesses idea of kinky sex?
- If they divorce...
- A present for the anniversary
- Весь список