Man goes to see the Rabbi...
Man goes to see the Rabbi. "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it." The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?" The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me." The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?" The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?" The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."
A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife. I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?" The man anxiously says, "Yes." "Take the poison," says the Rabbi
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Greek BBQ
- One day there was an indian chief who was constipated...
- How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- What's the national anthem of Puerto Rico?
- Have you heard about the latest Polish parachute?
- Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be...
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the toilet?
- All the same
- How do they do it?
- What is the title of the new Vietnamamese cookbook?
- Весь список