Man goes to see the Rabbi...
Man goes to see the Rabbi. "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it." The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?" The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me." The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?" The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?" The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."
A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife. I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?" The man anxiously says, "Yes." "Take the poison," says the Rabbi
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did the redneck get on his I.Q. test?
- There were three Eskimos in Alaska...
- What is the difference between a jew and a canoe?
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- The Rabbi
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the toilet?
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- How do they do it?
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him...
- Весь список