Man goes to see the Rabbi...
Man goes to see the Rabbi. "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it." The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?" The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me." The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?" The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?" The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."
A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife. I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?" The man anxiously says, "Yes." "Take the poison," says the Rabbi
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position?
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- Rabbi's anniversary present
- There were three Eskimos in Alaska...
- What is New Jersey state bird?
- What do you get when you cross an Iraqi and a dog?
- Why does the new Polish Navy have glass bottomed boats?
- Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar...
- Why dont mexicans have checking accounts?
- Весь список