Chaim escapes from a mental hospital and goes to the train station. He gets on the train and is seated next to a business man. He asks the man, "Are you Jewish?" The man says, "No." Joe apologizes. Ten minutes later, he asks, "You wouldn't happen to be Jewish would you?" The man replies, "No!" Joe immediately apologizes. Five minutes later he says, " Can I ask you a personal question....are you Jewish?" He shots, "NO!" Joe continues like this for the next four hours. When the train stops, the man runs away. When he gets to the hotel, he realizes there is someone next to him. It is Joe. Joe asks, Say, are you Jewish?" The man is so fed up that he says, "Yes." Joe says, "That's funny...you don't look Jewish at all!"
Chaim escapes from a mental hospital...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tombstone Epitaph VI
- Did you hear about the queer deaf mute?
- Tombstone Epitaph I
- Only in America...
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked...
- So you don not know Jack Schitt...
- Pillsbury Dough Boy wanted for attempted murder
- How to hunt elephants -- Lawyers style
- What do you call a man with his right hand in a sharks mouth?
- My twenty cents
- Весь список