Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch about his first visit to a big-city church. "When I got there, they had me park my old truck in the corral," Joe began. "You mean the parking lot," interrupted Charlie, a more worldly fellow. "I walked up the trail to the door," Joe continued. "The sidewalk to the door," Charlie corrected him. "Inside the door, I was met by this dude," Joe went on. "That would be the usher," Charlie explained. "Well, the usher led me down the chute," Joe said. "You mean the aisle," Charlie said. "Then, he led me to a stall and told me to sit there," Joe continued. "Pew," Charlie retorted. "Yeah," recalled Joe. "That's what that pretty lady said when I sat down beside her."
Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you get when you cross Holy Water with castor oil?
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- The Pope calls a meeting of all the cardinals...
- Pastime for Passover
- A nun comes to her Mother Superior and asks her...
- TWO NUNS AND A BLIND MAN
- Love Jesus
- The same thing
- Camel Died
- What do you call a man that marries another man?
- Весь список