A man was leaving church one day...
A man was leaving church one day. The Pastor was standing at the door (as he always is) to shake hands with members of the congregation. He grasped the man by the hand and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!" The man replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor." Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?" He whispered back, "Shhhhhhhhh. I'm in the secret service."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The three truths in life
- What is the fastest way to get a nun pregnant?
- A priest was vested in his surplus and cassock...
- One balmy evening in Rome the Pope decides to...
- Divine Right
- Why do priests wear shorts in the shower?
- Show him your cross
- Soap dispenser
- What is white and flies across the sky?
- A crowd had gathered around a whore and...
- Весь список