A man was leaving church one day...
A man was leaving church one day. The Pastor was standing at the door (as he always is) to shake hands with members of the congregation. He grasped the man by the hand and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!" The man replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor." Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?" He whispered back, "Shhhhhhhhh. I'm in the secret service."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two nuns were driving alone out in the boonies...
- A crowd had gathered around a whore and...
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- Soap dispenser
- Pastime for Passover
- Love Jesus
- Before performing a baptism, the priest approached...
- What do you call a man that marries another man?
- The only true religion
- What is white and streaks across the sky?
- Весь список