There was an inmate on death row, and he was scheduled to be put to death by firing squad the next morning. Throughout the day, the prison guards were being very nice to him. But when they asked him if he wanted something specific for his last meal, he didn't want anything special. When they asked if there was something special he wanted to do, he said nothing. It went on like this all day. Finally when he was put before the firing squad, the guard asked if he wanted a cigarette and a blindfold. "No," the inmate said, "just get it over with." "Well, is there anything that I can do for you before you go?" said the guard. "You didn't even want a special last meal!" The inmate thought. "Actually," he said, "Music is my life. One thing I would really like would be to sing my favorite song, one whole time through, with no interruptions." The guard nodded and told him to go ahead. The inmate started..."One million bottles of beer on the wall......!"
Death row sing along
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Mexican Smuggler
- What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Pee Wee Herman in their holding cell at the jail?
- What is the difference between a boy and a girl?
- Knock, knock!
- Last Request
- A guy's on the electric chair...
- What is the difference between Christopher Reeves and OJ Simpson?
- A nerdy accountant is sent to jail for embezzlement...
- A judge asked a defendant to please stand...
- In jail...
- Весь список