A young boy, about eight years old, walks into the local grocery store and picks our a huge box of laundry detergent. The grocer walked over, and trying to be friendly, asked the boy if he had a lot of laundry to do. "Nope, no laundry," the boy said, "I'm going to wash my dog!" "But you shouldn't use this to wash your dog. It's very powerful and if you wash your dog in this, he'll get sick. In fact, it might even kill him." But the boy was not to be stopped and carried the detergent to the counter and paid for it, even as the grocer still tried to talk him out of washing his dog.
About a week later the boy was back in the store to buy some candy. The grocer asked the boy how his dog was doing. "Oh, he died," the boy said sadly. The grocer, trying not to be an I-told-you-so, said he was sorry the dog died but added, "I tried to tell you not to use that detergent on your dog!" "Well," the boy replied, "I don't think it was the detergent that killed him." "Oh? What was it then?" "I think it was the spin cycle!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A farmer comes home with a lively young bull...
- Beware of dog!
- This is what should happen to ALL CATS!
- Instructions on how to Colect a Beaker of Cats Urine
- Why do you wrap duct tape around a hamster?
- The essential difference
- A gruesome murder
- If I have a rooster and you have a donkey...
- A robber was robbing a house...
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- Весь список