A man running a little behind schedule arrives at a picture theatre, goes in to watch the movie that has already started, and as his eyes adjust to the darkness, he is surprised to see a dog sitting beside its master in the row ahead, intently watching the movie. It even seemed to be enjoying the movie: wagging its tail in the happy bits, drooping its ears at the sad bits, and hiding its eyes with its paws at the scary bits. After the movie, the man approaches the dogs owner, "Jeez mate, your dog really seemed to enjoy the movie. I'm amazed!" "Yes, I'm amazed also," came the reply. "He hated the book."
A man running a little behind schedule arrives...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Three mice are sitting in a bar talking...
- THE CROCODILE OR THE WHALE?
- A woman was thinking about finding a pet...
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- A Second Opinion
- Why do gorillas have big noses?
- Why'd the monkey fall outta the tree?
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS
- A fair warning
- A farmer goes to confession for the first time in twenty years...
- Весь список