A man running a little behind schedule arrives...
A man running a little behind schedule arrives at a picture theatre, goes in to watch the movie that has already started, and as his eyes adjust to the darkness, he is surprised to see a dog sitting beside its master in the row ahead, intently watching the movie. It even seemed to be enjoying the movie: wagging its tail in the happy bits, drooping its ears at the sad bits, and hiding its eyes with its paws at the scary bits. After the movie, the man approaches the dogs owner, "Jeez mate, your dog really seemed to enjoy the movie. I'm amazed!" "Yes, I'm amazed also," came the reply. "He hated the book."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A woman was thinking about finding a pet...
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- Man v. cat
- Farmer John had just walked into the local watering hole...
- Elephants VI
- What did the fish say when he hit a concrete wall?
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- Весь список