A man running a little behind schedule arrives...
A man running a little behind schedule arrives at a picture theatre, goes in to watch the movie that has already started, and as his eyes adjust to the darkness, he is surprised to see a dog sitting beside its master in the row ahead, intently watching the movie. It even seemed to be enjoying the movie: wagging its tail in the happy bits, drooping its ears at the sad bits, and hiding its eyes with its paws at the scary bits. After the movie, the man approaches the dogs owner, "Jeez mate, your dog really seemed to enjoy the movie. I'm amazed!" "Yes, I'm amazed also," came the reply. "He hated the book."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a dog with no back legs and balls of steel?
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- Two neighbors had been fighting each other...
- An Eagle is circling at about 5,000 ft...
- What did the fish say when he hit a concrete wall?
- How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- A duck in the shop
- How do you give a cowboy a hard-on?
- Весь список