Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody
This is a story about four people named Everbody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everbody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did the blind man say when he was handed a cheese grater?
- If Thinking Machines made toasters...
- What is black and sits at the top of a set of stairs?
- Diary Entries
- What is blue and sings alone?
- The Answer: A Cockrobin.
- There were these three morticians talking about...
- The Fisherman
- What is the difference between a blonde and Dennis Rodman?
- If there is H2O on the inside of a fire hydrant...
- Весь список