Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody
This is a story about four people named Everbody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everbody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A partially deaf gentleman was extolling the virtues...
- Tombstone Epitaph VIII
- You're next
- What is sicker than sick?
- Not raising hogs
- Why did the skeleton burp?
- If you want to buy marijuana...
- YOU KNOW WHEN THE POST OFFICE IS HIRING...
- Why cannot Santa have children?
- If Timex made toasters...
- Весь список