Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody
This is a story about four people named Everbody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everbody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The new FDA milk labeling rules are so strict...
- A few words of wisdom
- A horse wanders into a bar and orders a tall one...
- Christmas flavor
- What do you do if you come across an elephant in the jungle?
- How can you identify an blind pirate?
- Tombstone Epitaph IV
- Why are there so many Jones's in the phone book?
- What happened to the Pope when he visited Mount Olive?
- I received a letter from my bank the other day...
- Весь список