Use computers to look busy. Any time you use a computer, it looks like "work" to the casual observer. You can send and receive personal e-mail, calculate your finances and generally have a blast without doing anything remotely related to work. These aren't exactly the societal benefits that the proponents of the computer revolution would like to talk about but they're not bad either. When you get caught by your boss -and you *will* get caught - your best defence is to claim you're teaching yourself to use new software, thus saving valuable training dollars.
George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard X
- Your hair smells nice
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard V
- Saving the situation
- NOTIFICATION TO ALL STAFF REGARDING LANGUAGE
- Doing the job right
- Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad...
- Things That Sound Dirty At The Office But Are Not
- Understanding Your Paycheck
- Весь список