Use computers to look busy. Any time you use a computer, it looks like "work" to the casual observer. You can send and receive personal e-mail, calculate your finances and generally have a blast without doing anything remotely related to work. These aren't exactly the societal benefits that the proponents of the computer revolution would like to talk about but they're not bad either. When you get caught by your boss -and you *will* get caught - your best defence is to claim you're teaching yourself to use new software, thus saving valuable training dollars.
George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- When does a person decide to become an accountant?
- Smart decision
- I am looking for a job as a consultant...
- Did you hear about the welfare doll?
- A bus station is where a bus stops...
- What marketing is
- Tough sell
- Why I Fired My Secretary
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VII
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- Весь список