The village blacksmith finally found an apprentice willing to work hard at low pay for long hours. The blacksmith immediately began his instructions to the lad, "When I take the shoe out of the fire, I'll lay it on the anvil; and when I nod my head, you hit it with this hammer." The apprentice did just as he told. Now he's the village blacksmith.
A succession of generations
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard I
- Your hair smells nice
- So my sister, a natural blond...
- Do you have an email address?
- Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve...
- What marketing is
- Duties will be the same
- Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad...
- Why you should learn to use algebra . . .
- An accountant is having a hard time sleeping...
- Весь список