The village blacksmith finally found an apprentice willing to work hard at low pay for long hours. The blacksmith immediately began his instructions to the lad, "When I take the shoe out of the fire, I'll lay it on the anvil; and when I nod my head, you hit it with this hammer." The apprentice did just as he told. Now he's the village blacksmith.
A succession of generations
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- Humor on the job
- Three guys go into a bar, one in a wheelchair, one...
- A very modest lady applied for a job...
- Wrong floor
- When does a person decide to become an accountant?
- Brain or muscles?
- Equally qualified
- Latex factory
- Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary...
- Весь список