Johnny (age 8) comes into the house for dinner after playing outside all afternoon. His parents ask him what he did today. He says that he played baseball and then he proposed to Betty (age 7) the next door neighbor. They are going to get married. His parents think this is cute, and they don't want to make fun of Johnny so they ask Johnny him "How are you and Betty going to pay for the expenses of being married?" He replies "Well with the $1 I get each week from you and the $1 she gets from her Mom and Dad, we should do o.k." His father says "That's fine, but how will you pay the extra expenses if you and Betty have a baby?" Johnny answers "Well, so far, we've been lucky..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A little boy and his dad are standing in line...
- Fair Punishment
- Fun fun fun worry worry worry
- A little nine year old girl was in church with her mother...
- When I stopped the bus to pick up little five year old Chris...
- Mom, can little girls have babies?
- A fifth grader looked downcast, so her teacher asked...
- What is the best time to wean the baby from nursing?
- Old enough for cursing
- Count till fifty
- Весь список