The Doctor tells his patient that he has H-E-G-S "What's that?", the patient asks. "It's a combination of Herpes, Encephalitis, Gonorrhea and Syphyllis." The patient wants to know if there's a cure, to which the Doctor responds, "We have to keep you in a hospital room and feed you nothing but pancackes." "Why only pancackes?", asks the patient. The Doctor answers, "They're the only thing that will fit under the door."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The bad news and the good news
- Where are the fingers?
- A little change
- Five penises
- A very homely young woman made an appointment with a psychiatrist...
- A psychiatrist met a friend and exclaimed...
- What's a definition of a gynecologist?
- A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to a gynecologist...
- Why do doctors slap babies when they are born?
- Sneezing orgasms
- Весь список