The Doctor tells his patient that he has H-E-G-S "What's that?", the patient asks. "It's a combination of Herpes, Encephalitis, Gonorrhea and Syphyllis." The patient wants to know if there's a cure, to which the Doctor responds, "We have to keep you in a hospital room and feed you nothing but pancackes." "Why only pancackes?", asks the patient. The Doctor answers, "They're the only thing that will fit under the door."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- When the man first noticed that his penis was growing longer...
- A woman came to the psychiatrist worried...
- Having to face the facts
- Serious desease
- What do you do when an epilectic takes a bath?
- A doctor's advice to young bride regarding the use of the diaphragm
- Saving one of them
- Hurt my arm
- Sobel goes into the optometrist's office...
- Give me the bad news first...
- Весь список