The Doctor tells his patient that he has H-E-G-S "What's that?", the patient asks. "It's a combination of Herpes, Encephalitis, Gonorrhea and Syphyllis." The patient wants to know if there's a cure, to which the Doctor responds, "We have to keep you in a hospital room and feed you nothing but pancackes." "Why only pancackes?", asks the patient. The Doctor answers, "They're the only thing that will fit under the door."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Psychiatrist: What is wrong with your brother?
- A man goes to a psychiatrist...
- Did you hear about the nurse who swallowed a razor blade?
- Will it hurt doctor?
- Mrs. Ogden went to her doctor and said...
- Why do doctors slap babies when they are born?
- A large difference
- After a couple of years a couple wanted to have children...
- A definition of psychiatrist
- A doctor fell into a well once...
- Весь список