The Doctor tells his patient that he has H-E-G-S "What's that?", the patient asks. "It's a combination of Herpes, Encephalitis, Gonorrhea and Syphyllis." The patient wants to know if there's a cure, to which the Doctor responds, "We have to keep you in a hospital room and feed you nothing but pancackes." "Why only pancackes?", asks the patient. The Doctor answers, "They're the only thing that will fit under the door."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Will it hurt doctor?
- Did you hear about the nurse who swallowed a razor blade?
- What is the worst part about getting a lung transplant?
- Two doctors found themselves on the beach in Hawaii...
- A folk remedy
- A man goes to the doctor with a long history of...
- A man walks into a doctor office
- After years with a psychiatrist, a man who thought...
- A man goes to the doctor
- Весь список