A Short History of Medicine
I have an earache...
2000 B.C. - Here, eat this root.
1000 A.D. - That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer.
1850 A.D. - That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.
1940 A.D. - That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.
1985 A.D. - That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic.
2000 A.D. - That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A definition of psychiatrist
- A woman was terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet...
- The doctor took Bill into the room and said...
- A man went to the doctor to get a physical...
- When you go to the hospital how do you find the head nurse?
- A young married couple has difficulties conceiving a baby...
- Some problems
- The bad news and the good news
- A psychology student at a local university...
- The doctor to the patient
- Весь список