A Short History of Medicine
I have an earache...
2000 B.C. - Here, eat this root.
1000 A.D. - That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer.
1850 A.D. - That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.
1940 A.D. - That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.
1985 A.D. - That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic.
2000 A.D. - That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Fred Dingaling
- Name something a duck can do, that a doctor won't...
- A woman consulted a doctor...
- What do you do when an epilectic takes a bath?
- Saving one of them
- Most dentists chairs go up and down...
- Whats blue and does not fit any more?
- A man walks into a doctor office
- Broken leg
- Весь список