Q: How did they know that Jesus was Jewish? A: Because he lived at home until he was thirty, he went into his father's business, his mother thought he was God, and he thought his mother was a virgin.
How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A Jewish young man was seeing a psychiatrist...
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- Why cannot you circumcise Iranians?
- What did the Jewish paedophile say to the little...
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Why do Jews wear yarmulkes?
- What do you call a gay Indian?
- This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building...
- Detective report
- Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
- Весь список