A Redneck buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Austin to claim it where the man verifies his ticket number. The Redneck says "I want my $20 million." To which the man replied, "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today, and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years." The Redneck said, "Oh, no. I want all my money RIGHT now! I won it, and I want it." Again the man patiently explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years. The Redneck, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I WANT MY MONEY!! If you're not going to give me my $20 million "right now," THEN I WANT MY DOLLAR BACK!!
Redneck wins lottery...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did the German clockmaker say to the clock...
- Why were there only 49 contestants at the Miss Ebonics USA pageant?
- Why did Santa Anna bring only 4000 troops to the Alamo?
- Moshe Rabbinowitz decides to join the country club...
- Another ethnic joke
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- The Italian colonel had his brigade arrayed in full parade...
- Why wasn't Jesus born in West Virginia?
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- Весь список