How do Jewish people celebrate Christmas?
How do Jewish people celebrate Christmas? They all gather around their cash registers and sing "What a Friend We Have In Jesus..."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time...
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Why can't Chinese barbecue?
- A Scottish cop was asked how he'd break up a crowd...
- Two Polish guys went away on their annual hunting expedition...
- A bus stops and two Italian men get on...
- What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position?
- What do true rednecks do on Halloween?
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- Do you know why there aren't any ice cubes in Poland?
- Весь список