Why did the Jews wander in the desert for forty years?
Q: Why did the Jews wander in the desert for forty years? A: Somebody dropped a shekel.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the toilet?
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- If they divorce...
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- What do you call a villager with 500 girlfriends?
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- What do you call 500 Natives running on the race track?
- Fair business
- Весь список