How to Hunt Elephants -- Sales Style
Salespeople don't hunt elephants but spend their time selling elephants they haven't caught, for delivery two days before the season opens. Software salespeople ship the first thing they catch and write up an invoice for an elephant. Hardware salespeople catch rabbits, paint them gray and sell them as "desktop elephants."
Sent by Alex
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- Elephants VIII
- A panda bear walks into a restaurant
- THE CROCODILE OR THE WHALE?
- There were two bulls, a young one named George and an old one named Sam...
- Two goldfish are in a tank...
- A lusty camel
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- The best book on elephants
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Весь список