How to Hunt Elephants -- Sales Style
Salespeople don't hunt elephants but spend their time selling elephants they haven't caught, for delivery two days before the season opens. Software salespeople ship the first thing they catch and write up an invoice for an elephant. Hardware salespeople catch rabbits, paint them gray and sell them as "desktop elephants."
Sent by Alex
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle...
- A fair warning
- An irresolvable problem
- A duck in the shop
- Why do you wrap duct tape around a hamster?
- There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- If I have a rooster and you have a donkey...
- Весь список