How to Hunt Elephants -- Sales Style
Salespeople don't hunt elephants but spend their time selling elephants they haven't caught, for delivery two days before the season opens. Software salespeople ship the first thing they catch and write up an invoice for an elephant. Hardware salespeople catch rabbits, paint them gray and sell them as "desktop elephants."
Sent by Alex
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- One day Mongo is in his back yard digging a hole...
- Why do gorillas have big noses?
- The Insensitive Gorilla
- Did you hear about the blind skunk...
- Perfect customer
- Elephants III
- Elephants VII
- A panda bear walks into a restaurant
- What's brown and crispy on the outside...
- Весь список