A travelling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over ??5 million. I keep my trophies in the barn." The salesman worked out the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Oh, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," said the salesman, "and I'll give you ??10,000 for the horse." Recognising a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, "He's yours." While he wrote out his cheque, the salesman asked, "By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse?" "Because," said the farmer, "he's a liar - he hasn't won a race in his life."
A talking horse
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Top 15 Household Pet Dishes
- What does an elephant use as a vibrator?
- A little old lady buys a pair of parrots...
- Man v. cat
- Elephants II
- The talking dog
- A German shepherd went to a Western Union office...
- Laboratory Rabbit Freedom
- A little boy squirrel and a little girl squirrel...
- Весь список