A talking horse
A travelling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over ??5 million. I keep my trophies in the barn." The salesman worked out the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Oh, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," said the salesman, "and I'll give you ??10,000 for the horse." Recognising a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, "He's yours." While he wrote out his cheque, the salesman asked, "By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse?" "Because," said the farmer, "he's a liar - he hasn't won a race in his life."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the difference between a rotwieler and a poodle?
- A blind man is standing at the corner...
- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through...
- A horse and a rabbit
- Perfect customer
- A middle-aged man recieves a brazillian parrot...
- Elephants II
- On preparing to return home from an out of town trip...
- A gruesome murder
- Весь список