A talking horse
A travelling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over ??5 million. I keep my trophies in the barn." The salesman worked out the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Oh, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," said the salesman, "and I'll give you ??10,000 for the horse." Recognising a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, "He's yours." While he wrote out his cheque, the salesman asked, "By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse?" "Because," said the farmer, "he's a liar - he hasn't won a race in his life."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Elephants IX
- A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona...
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a poodle?
- What do you call a sleeping bull?
- A horse walks into a bar...
- I like monkeys
- At an auction
- What are 3 problems about being an egg?
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- Весь список