A travelling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over ??5 million. I keep my trophies in the barn." The salesman worked out the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Oh, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," said the salesman, "and I'll give you ??10,000 for the horse." Recognising a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, "He's yours." While he wrote out his cheque, the salesman asked, "By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse?" "Because," said the farmer, "he's a liar - he hasn't won a race in his life."
A talking horse
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There once was a baby elephant and a baby turtle...
- My brother-in-law went to the doctor complaining of...
- What has four legs and eight arms?
- How do you catch a polar bear?
- Nice, but rough
- A man in a state of excessive inebriation...
- Punishment that fits the crime
- What is the difference between a dog and a fox?
- A man running a little behind schedule arrives...
- Where do you find a no legged dog?
- Весь список