A life-long city man, tired of the rat race, decided he was going to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a chicken farmer. He found a nice, used chicken farm, which he bought. Turns out that his next door neighbor was also a chicken farmer. The neighbor came for a visit one day and said, "Chicken farming isn't easy. Tell you what. To help you get started, I'll give you 100 chickens." The new chicken farmer was thrilled. Two weeks later the new neighbor stopped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not too good. All 100 chickens died." The neighbor said, "Oh, I can't believe that. I've never had any trouble with my chickens. I'll give you 100 more." Another two weeks went by, and the neighbor stops in again. The new farmer says, "You're not going to believe this, but the second 100 chickens died too." Astounded, the neighbor asked, "what went wrong? What did you do to them?" Well, says the new farmer, "I'm not sure whether I'm planting them too deep or not far apart enough."
A life-long city man, tired of the rat race...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Shoe shopping
- What did the egg say to the boiling water?
- A dyslexic man walks into a...
- Tombstone Epitaph V
- Did you hear that all the toilets at the police station were stolen?
- Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody
- This day holds a lot of meaning for me...
- What is the difference between Prince Charles and OJ Simpson?
- A fun game
- Весь список