In the back woods of Arkansas...
In the back woods of Arkansas, Mr. Stewart's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery.
To keep the nervous father-to-be busy, the doctor handed him a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing."
Soon, a wee baby boy was brought into the world.
"Whoa there Scotty!" said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down...I think there's yet another wee one to come."
Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a bonnie lass.
"No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern, lad...It seems there's yet another one besides!" cried the doctor.
The Scot scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor. "Do ye think it's the light that's attractin' them?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Know your numbers
- One day shortly after the birth of their new baby...
- Buckwheat Lets the Cat Outta the Bag
- A small boy is sent to bed by his father...
- The last words
- Fair Punishment
- Two children are in a doctor's waiting room...
- A kid at a sleep-away camp wrote home...
- Little Johnny was assigned a paper on childbirth...
- A real bastard
- Весь список