It's 11 o'clock...
In America the late night news used to broadcast this message: "It's 11 o'clock do you know where your children are? In England they say "Its 11 o'clock do you know where your wife is? In France they say "It's 11o'clock do you know where your husband is?" In Poland they say Its 11 o'clock do you know what time it is?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- Ever hear of the redneck who thought...
- It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
- What did the German clockmaker say to the clock...
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- The only good thing to ever come out of Oklahoma
- An effective contraceptive
- Why do Jews wear yarmulkes?
- What do you call four Mexicans in quicksand?
- Весь список