This older Jewish man was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation. As he was about to receive the anesthesia he asked to speak to his son. "Yes Dad, what is it?" "Don't be nervous, son, do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me ... your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife...."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- There was this Eskimo girl who spent the night...
- The Frenchman and the Italian...
- What did the redneck get on his I.Q. test?
- What goes: Clip Clop Clip Clop...
- How do Catholics separate the men from the boys?
- This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building...
- An ancient Irishman
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- Irish math
- Who are Sven War, Ollie Famine, Piter Pestilence, and Jergi Death?
- Весь список