Jones is driving past the state mental hospital...
Jones is driving past the state mental hospital when his left rear tire suffers a flat. While Jones is changing the tire, another car goes by, running over the hub cap in which Jones was keeping the lug nuts. the nuts are all knocked into a nearby storm drain.
Jones is at a loss for what to do and is about to go call a cab when he hears a shout from behind the hospital fence, where one of the inmates has been watching the whole thing.
"Hey, pal! Why don't you just take one lug nut off each of the other three wheels? That'll hold your tires on until you can get to a garage or something."
Jones is startled by the patient's seeming rationality, but realizes the plan will work, and installs the spare tire without incident. Before he leaves, he calls back to the patient. "You know, that was pretty sharp thinking. Why do they have you in there?"
The patient smiles and says, "I'm in here because I'm crazy, not because I'm stupid."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Broken leg
- Why are they having such a hard time finding a cure for AIDS?
- Sneezing orgasms
- The doctor to the patient
- Herman the hypochondriac began sobbing before a doctor...
- A little change
- What's a definition of a gynecologist?
- Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women?
- A dyslexic nurse
- What do you do if someone's having a seizure in a bathtub?
- Весь список